Quality Satisfaction Guarantee
Quantum guarantees a high quality print job on all full color offset gang-run printing. Quantum is committed to providing you with amazing products at below retail pricing! Please note that due to the nature of our full-color printing, we cannot print every color available. We do not color match; therefore, we offer print industry's standard phrase of respectable color and will make every rational effort to print your product as close to the colors you have provided and/or approved as possible.
PROOFING POLICY: If we are providing design services with your printing project, we will create the graphics based on your input, and provide you a design to review. Sometimes we will provide more than one design to view depending on the product.
We will provide up to 3 design proofs at no charge. This allows you 3 opportunities at no additional charge to formulate your design with our production and design team. Proofs requested after your final proof, Proof 3, can be provided but will be charged by the hour.
We offer a Satisfaction of Quality Guarantee to ALL of our customers for the print products that we sell.
Satisfaction of Quality will be defined as and is limited to ONLY the items below as follows:
- If you are not satisfied with the quality of the finished printed product, and your product exhibits issues as listed below in our Satisfaction of Quality Guarantee you can send it back to us and we will reprint it at our expense
- Improper cutting or folding (this means cuts and/or folds were improper based on your proof approval)
- Poor print quality (meaning smudges, light or smeared printing or improper registration) Registration shifting (meaning colors are not registered properly)
- Satisfaction of Quality Guarantee does NOT include and is not limited to the following:
- Excludes any alterations to any artwork or alterations to the proof that you approved.
- Alterations to artwork or proof after proof approval has been signed off on, will be a charged item. The Proof Approval you sign will be enforced in its entirety.
- Typographical, punctuation or grammatical errors are not included.
- Layout and Design alterations are not included.
- Change of Graphics.
- Damaged Fonts.
- Incorrect Numbering if caused by your direction.
- Color differences from proof to finished product. We do not color match.
Items not identified above will not be covered under the Satisfaction of Quality Guarantee, and will therefore be considered a charged reprint, if a reprint is requested. All terms under our Terms, Policies & Conditions of Use (see link bottom of site) will be enforced, as applicable.
Press Proofs: If you need to see what your colors will print as and can not rely on your monitor to determine colors, due to the variation that may occur from monitor to monitor, you can always order a "Press Proof" where we will actually run a proof on the press to show you with the smallest amount of variation what the final product outcome will be. We then mail the proof to you, prior to you signing off on the proof. Please let the representative know or indicate on your email, that you require a Press Proof. Press Proofs are quoted different per item ordered. We will provide a quote for the Press Proof on the item(s) you request and your approval of the price will be required, in writing, prior to running the Press Proof.
If any issue should arise with the quality of your product, please contact us.
Disclaimer Note: Colors are not always accurately displayed in the proofing process and may appear slightly brighter or different than the final product. Printed Products: If we are printing your end product, please note that due to the nature of our full-color printing, we cannot print every color available. We do not color match; therefore, we offer print industry's standard phrase of respectable color and will make every rational effort to print your product as close to the colors you have provided and/or approved as possible. If we are not printing the job, it is likely that other printers in the industry follow this same industry standard and you should check with them as to their policies and guidelines.
Web Developement Guarantee
Web Development Projects: Web development work is different than than web design only. With web development we are designing the web site and installing content as well as building out functionlaity. We will strive to meet all your development goals to insure that you receive the functionality that you desire along with the design you have requested.
PROOFING POLICY & PROCESS:
We guarantee that you will receive up to a total of 3 Proofs at no charge as follows:
PROOF 1 of 3 - Design:
- Customer will receive 1 Initial Design Proof via email as an image to view (not an active site).
- The Customer will review JUST the Design of the proposed site.
- Minor adjustments to the design can be made at no additional charge to the Customer. What denotes “minor change” – changes that might be color changes, or image related changes in the header area.
- Movement of sections or areas would be considered major changes to the initial design which can be made as indicated above; however these types of design changes or the request for a complete new design different from the agreed initial design would be a charged item as stated herein.
PROOF 2 of 3 - Base Content:
- Customer will receive 1 Base Content Proof which is a proof consisting of viewing the page content migrated or input from content provided by you in the approved design not functionality.
- This proof will be done as a LIVE Proof. A LIVE Proof is defined as a LIVE working site either in a temporary URL or directory for viewing purposes or in the actual working domain name where the Customer can click links and view the text content only.
- All Changes to Base Content must be made at this stage to avoid additional charges.
- Acceptable Changes: Fixing typos, changes in grammar, and changes in content of a sentence to reword it which will be provided at no charge at this stage.
- Denied Changes: would be those changes defined as providing entire new content for any given area from the initial content presented. Changes of this type will be completed and charged accordingly.
PROOF 3 of 3 - Pre-Launch Proof:
- Customer will receive 1 Pre-Launch Proof.
- A Pre-Launch Proof is defined as a LIVE working site either in a temporary URL or directory for viewing purposes or in the actual working domain name where the Customer can click links and view functionality of the site and test areas by logging in as a Registered User, Publisher and just browsing the frontend of the site as a viewer to see what visitors and registered users see.
- Functionality is defined as the areas included in this Service Schedule which outline the site’s overall functionality.
- Functionality will be provided as agreed upon by Quantum and you at the time development begins.
- Accepted Changes: Fixing a bug in the system, tweaking an area with different color, adding a clause to an area to help clarify to viewer what to do, if possible, moving a module (such as login box) to a different position on the site, which will be considered routine changes within the original scope of the functionality agreed upon herein and they will be provided at no charge at this stage.
- Other Changes: Would be those changes defined as providing new or changed functionality from the original agreed upon functionality herein. Changes of this type can be accommodated, but will be charged accordingly.